Are you looking forward to buying a high-quality juicer for your family? Well, there are plenty of juicers in the market that you can invest your money in. Choosing the best juicer for carrots and beets can be so challenging if you are a beginner in juicing activities.
You have to look at the specifications that make the juicer unique. While most people resort to shopping for juicers by brand, it is always crucial to understand what you need in a juicer before paying for it.
Carrots and beets are hard fruits that will need a juicer with more powerful blades to crush and grind. A masticating or centrifugal juicer that you opt for in the market must be able to extract the juice in these fruits without losing the taste.
In this detailed review, we have selected ten high-end juicers in the market that you can shop and get some value for your money.
Top 10 Juicer for Carrots and Beets in 2021: A Quick List
Here is a list that highlights the main features of the top juicers for carrots and beets. Be sure to check our overview of these ten juicers to help you make the right choices for the best juicer.
You can also go through our buying guide at the end of this review for some tips on buying the most efficient juicer for carrots and beets.
|1||Breville 800JEXL Juice Extractor||Brushed Stainless||Steel|
|2||Tribest GSE-5010 Elite Masticating Juicer||Black||Polycarbonate|
|3||Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain||Silver||Plastic, Metal|
|4||Omega Juicer NC800HDS Juicer Extractor||Silver||18/8 Stainless Steel|
|5||Cuisinart CJE-1000 Die-Cast Juice Extractor||Silver/Black||Man-made-material|
|6||Tribest Slowstar Vertical Slow Juicer||Red||Plastic|
|7||KOIOS B5100 Masticating Juicer Machine||White||Plastic|
|8||Breville BJE830BSS1BUS1 Juice Founatin Cold XL||Brushed Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|9||Hamilton Beach 67951 Masticating Juicer Machine||Red||Plastic|
|10||SKG Q8 Slow Masticating Juicer||Silver||Plastic|
The Best Juicers for Carrots and Beets
1. Breville 800JEXL Juice Extractor
Breville is popular for offering high-end juicers in the market. The Breville 800JEXL stands out from the rest of the juicers on the shelf because of its features.
The machines come with a 1000Watt motor that extracts the fruit juice in minutes. The motor runs on both low (6,500RMS) and high (13,000RMS) speeds to extract the most out of every fruit.
- The Breville Juice Fountain...
- Unique Extraction System: The...
- Short Prep Time: The Breville...
- Extra Large Containers: A...
- Convenient Storage: The power...
The juicer leaves the least amount of pulp in every cup of juice it makes. The powerful extraction system included on the juicer makes it one of the best juicers you can have in the kitchen.
Forget about the compact design Breville has used on this juicer. The juicer comes with a silver casing and a wider base for more stability.
It also comes with an anti-lock arm that reduces the amount of spillage when using it. Here are the cons and pros of this machine to look out for
- Comes with a two-speed motor for more efficiency
- It does not leave large pulps in the juice
- Has a wide 3-inch feed chute
- Comes with a large pulp container
- The manufacturer provides a warranty
- A bit expensive on a fixed budget
- No recipe included
2. Tribest GSE-5010 Elite Masticating Juicer
If you are looking forward to buying a cold-pressing juicer that can produce high-quality juice, then this should be your last resort in the market. Tribest GSE-5010 Greenstar Elite comes with some unique features that every juice lover would like on their favorite juicer. The juicer has a compact and minimalist design that saves you on space.
- ELECTRIC JUICE EXTRACTOR:...
- PRODUCES FRESHER JUICE:...
- VERSATILE CAPABILITY: Creates...
- EASY TO CLEAN: Simple assembly...
- LIVE THE TRIBEST LIFE: Our...
It is a multifunctional juicer with a low-speed motor. This makes it suitable for making juice from vegetables, fruits, herbs, and nuts. The juicer ensures all the nutrients, vitamins, and enzymes that you need in the juice is not lost.
The juicer has a simple setup that makes it easy to assemble. It comes with dishwasher safe parts, and you don’t need any special skills to use it as a beginner. The manufacturer provides a user guide to make your life in the kitchen hassle-free.
- It comes with a 12-year motor warranty
- It has a compact design
- Comes with an auto-pulp ejector for continuous juicing
- It does not oxidize food
- Makes juice with less pulp
- You cannot clean it with a hard soap
- It is a bit expensive on a fixed budget
3. Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain
Breville BJE200XL is another juicer that you should not lack in your kitchen if you are a beginner. The 700 Watts juice extractor comes with all the features that make it easier to make a nutritious and healthy juice.
The motor runs at 14,000RMS, which is enough to crush and grind hard fruits like carrots and beetroots. The juicer will give you 40.0% more nutrients and 30.0% more juice in every juicing session. Also, it leaves less pulp in the juice.
- The Breville Juice Fountain...
- UNIQUE EXTRACTION SYSTEM: The...
- SHORT PREP TIME: The Breville...
- BUILT-IN FROTH SEPARATOR:...
- COMPACT DESIGN & CONVENIENT...
The juicer has a compact design to conserve space. It also has a wider base that makes it more stable to reduce movement when juicing. It comes with a calibrated juice collectors and a wider (3 inches) feed chute that reduces the prep-time in the kitchen.
- Comes with a wider feed chute
- Has a more powerful motor
- The manufacturer provides a 1-year limited warranty on parts
- It comes with a larger 1.6 quarts pulp container
- May develop some leaking issues after months of usage
- Poor customer support from the manufacturer
4. Omega Juicer NC800HDS Juicer Extractor
Omega juicers stand out in the market for their powerful motors and compact design. The juicer comes with a low-speed 80 RMS motor that extracts all the juice in a fruit.
As a masticating juicer, it extracts all the vitamins and nutrients that you will need in the juice. The juicer uses 150 Watts of power to run, which saves you on power consumption.
- INDUSTRY LEADING 15 YEAR -...
- LONGER LASTING JUICES - Using...
- EXCLUSIVE - Dual stage...
- HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS JUICES -...
- NUTRITION SYSTEM - Extrude...
It does not overheat or oxidize food. The manufacturer has used dishwasher safe parts on this machine. You can use the juice for making baby food, juicing carrots and beets without worrying about food poisoning.
Like most masticating juicers in the market, Omega Juicer NC800HDS comes with a dual-stage masticating extraction that increases the quality and quantity of juice in every juicing session.
- It has a powerful 2HP motor
- Use a dual-stage extraction system to increase the quality of juice
- It does not overheat
- It does not oxidize fruit juice keeping all enzymes and nutrients intact
- Consumes less power
- Expensive on a fixed budget
5. Cuisinart CJE-1000 Die-Cast Juice Extractor
Cuisinart CJE-1000 is another high-end juicer that you should look forward to having in your kitchen. The juicer comes with a 5-speed extraction system, which ensures it gives quality and nutritious juice.
The 1000 Watts motor extracts the juice from carrots and beets in minutes, thus reducing the time you take in the kitchen. The manufacturer has made it easier to operate this juicer by including a control dial with an LED display. It comes with an auto-lock system which makes it safe for use.
- 1000-watt 5-speed juice...
- Control dial with blue LED...
- Foam-reducing filter basket;...
- Includes 2-liter pulp...
- Product Built to North...
The manufacturer has used dishwasher safe and BPA-free parts, which makes it suitable for making baby food. The juicer comes with a larger pulp collection container, which increases the juicing session.
This juicer will not spoil the fruit juice because all its internal parts are made of stainless steel that does not degrade or corrode easily.
- It comes with a five-speed juicing system
- It has a larger pulp collection container
- It comes with an easy lock and unlocks system
- The manufacturer offers a 3-years warranty on parts
- It has a compact design and silver casing which makes it more durable
- It does not make noise
- It is not easy to clean
- Expensive on a fixed budget
6. Tribest Slowstar Vertical Slow Juicer
This is one of the best masticating juicers you can find in the market. The juicer comes with a low-speed 47RMS motor that extracts all the nutrients from carrots and beets.
It comes with duo-blade augers that crush and grind fruits to make high-quality juice in just minutes.
- ELECTRIC JUICER AND MINCER:...
- DUO-BLADE ULTEM AUGER: The...
- MINCING ATTACHMENT: Increase...
- EASY TO CLEAN: Electric slow...
- LIVE TRIBEST LIFE: At...
Compared to a centrifugal juicer, the machine does not overheat or oxidize your food. That means you can keep the ready-made juice in the food chamber for long without worrying about spoilage.
One unique feature of this juicer is the mincing part that makes it more efficient in juicing. The mincing attachment is useful for making salsa and turning food into the homogenizer.
- It comes with 3-stage gears for more torque
- Comes with 100% BPA-free parts
- Has an attractive casing and design
- Comes with a 10-year warranty
- Comes with a juice cap that eliminates leaks
- Has a narrow feed chute
7. KOIOS B5100 Masticating Juicer Machine
KOIOS B5100 is another masticating juicer that you can look out for if you intend to get a high-end juicer in your kitchen. The juicing machine comes with a reverse function, which reduces the pulp clogging in the system.
The manufacturer has made this juicer with a simple and easy to clean design. It comes with dishwasher safe and 100 BPA-free parts. This makes it suitable for making baby food and preparing juice for your family.
- 【Quiet and Convenient】:...
- 【Higher Nutritional...
- 【Higher Juicer Yield】:...
- 【What you get】: Slow...
The masticating juicer has a more powerful motor and juice extraction system. The quiet motor operates at low-speed and has a twin juicing program. This ensures it produces more nutritious and tasty fruit juice.
The machine does not overheat or oxidize food, which means that it keeps all the active enzymes and nutrients in the carrot juice intact.
- Comes with FDA compliant parts
- Has a compact design that conserves space
- It has a three-year warranty
- It is inexpensive
- It has a quiet low-speed motor
- Can store ready fruit juice up to 72 hours
- Not easy to wash
- It does not come with a recipe
8. Breville BJE830BSS1BUS1 Juice Founatin Cold XL
Breville BJE830BSS1BUS1 is a quality centrifugal juicer that you can count on in the kitchen. The juicer comes with an extra-large and calibrated pulp collector, which makes it easy to use. The juicer comes with a 3.5- inch wide feed chute.
This feature makes it easier to feed the juicer with whole fruits like apples without having to cut them into smaller pieces. The manufacturer has included a noise-reduction technology on the powerful 1200 Watts motor, which makes it less noisy in the kitchen.
- The Breville Juice Fountain...
- COLD EXTRACTION SYSTEM: A...
- SHORT PREP TIME: The Breville...
- SPACE SAVING DESIGN: With the...
- NOISE REDUCTION TECHNOLOGY:...
This centrifugal juicer has all the features which outperform other juicers in the market. The juicer comes with a cold spin technology. This concept ensures the juicer does not oxidize food or overheats when used for longer juicing sessions.
You can keep your fruit juice in this machine overnight without worrying about spillages. The machine comes with stainless steel parts that do not corrode or degrade to cause food poisoning.
- Comes with BPA-free parts
- It has a noise reduction technology
- Comes with a wider feed chute that reduces the prep –time
- It has a cold spin technology that prevents overheating
- It has a noise reduction feature to reduce the noise from the motor
- A bit expensive on a fixed budget
- It may develop leaking issues after some time
9. Hamilton Beach 67951 Masticating Juicer Machine
Hamilton Beach 67951 is another masticating juicer that every beginner in juicing should have. The juicer comes with a 150 watts low-speed motor that extracts all the nutrients and juice in carrots, beets, and other hard fruits.
Hamilton Beach has made the juicer with BPA-free parts, which makes it suitable for making juice for the whole family. The juicer also comes with a simple design that makes it easy to clean.
- 🍎 EASE OF USE - The 3.15...
- 🥝 KEEP MORE NUTRITIOUS -...
- 🥕 MORE FLAVORFUL JUICE -...
- 🥒 EASY TO (DIS-) ASSEMBLE...
The slow and quiet action of the masticating juicer makes it stand out from the other Hamilton Beach series of juicers. The juicer extracts two times more juice from both soft and hard fruits.
It keeps all the nutrients, vitamins, and active enzymes that your body requires to stay healthy. For every glass of juice that you make with this juicer, you can always be confident of getting the best.
- It comes with a low-speed and quiet motor
- It juices a variety of fruits, vegetable, greens, and nuts
- It comes with 3-years limited warranty
- It extracts 2-times more nutrients and juice
- It is a bit expensive
- The user guide is not that detailed
10. SKG Q8 Slow Masticating Juicer
Unlike most juicers in the market, the SKG Q8 juicer stands out in the market for its heavy-duty and low-speed motor. The low-speed motor does not make disturbing noise so that you can juice early in the morning without waking your neighbors up.
This masticating juicer comes with a 3.15 inches wide feed chute that reduces the prep-time when juicing. You can toss large beets and carrots in the feed chute without having to chop them into smaller cubes. The machine crushes and grinds the fruits to extract all the nutrients.
- MAKE FRESH, HEALTHY...
- EASY TO CLEAN: Cleaning up...
- MAXIMUM JUICE YIELD, MINIMAL...
- SMOOTHER JUICE: Slow...
- FOAM-FREE JUICE WITH 24 OZ....
It makes high-quality and nutritious juice that you will need for your family to stay stronger and healthy all day. The machine comes with superior quality and simple design that makes it easy to clean. The manufacturer has used BPA-free and dishwasher safe parts for this juicer.
- It comes with a wider pulp collector for more juicing time
- It has a simple design that makes it easy to clean
- It comes with a 2-year manufacturer warranty
- The low-speed motor does not make irritating noise
- It has a wider feed chute
- It is easy to assemble and use
- It may develop some leak issues after months of usage
- A bit expensive compared to other juicers on its category
The Ultimate Buying Guide
Investing in the right juicer for carrots and beets can be quite a daunting task, especially if you don’t know how to get your hands on the right one. The sea of options available is enough to leave you feeling overwhelmed and confused.
But things don’t have to be that way. With this ultimate buying guide for the right juicer for carrots and beets, you will find it easy to get exactly what you are looking for.
Is juicer for carrots and beets essential?
The answer is absolute, yes. There are more than enough reasons why you should invest in this useful appliance. First off, carrots are rich in numerous vitamins, including A, C, D, E, and K. It’s also rich in minerals like calcium, magnesium, and potassium. No wonder they say that carrots provide nutrients that are essential for your eyes’ health.
But, not just any juicer can handle carrots and beets. It would be best if you had something that is extra tough for this task.
That brings us to the factors to consider when buying a masticating juicer.
Features of the ultimate carrots and beets juicer
Reverse Motion Function
At times when you are juicing, the carrots or beets might get jammed up. The reverse motion capability makes it possible to undo the jam by pressing a button that makes the gears to reverse and release whatever content they’re holding. A masticating juicer that comes with this feature has an added advantage over others.
The ease of cleaning the juicer
Many potential buyers of carrot and beets juicer freak out when they think of buying it because they can be quite complicated, especially during cleaning time. Of course, no one wants to spend a lot of extra time in cumbersome cleanups.
The good news is that there are models that come with automatic inner spinning brushes that make cleaning of the appliance quite an enjoyable task.
The brush simultaneously rotates between the chamber and strainer, cleaning all the parts that you couldn’t have reached with bare hands. Many manufacturers are also keen on producing juicers that are easy to disassemble and put back together with a lot of ease.
It is recommended that you select juicers with higher mortar power, given that they’ll be handling hard fruits. However, it is essential to note that the high mortar power might mean a lot of noise during juicing. To deal with this, go for a juicer that doesn’t exceed 150W of power.
Capacity to handle carrots and beets
Masticating juicers are the best to invest in if you mainly plan to juice carrots and beets. Whereas the centrifugal counterparts are common, widely available, and relatively cheaper/affordable, they’re not suited to handle the kind of hard stuff that carrots and beets are made of. Centrifugal juicers have thin blades that shred the vegetables into juice.
On the other hand, masticating juicers work by crushing the fruits and vegetables in a slow-motion manner with the help of rotating gears. The gears then push out the juice through a perforated screen.
The downsides to masticating juicers are that they fetch more, and also depending on the model, some might come with more parts, meaning more cleaning.
Speed of the juicer
As earlier noted, masticating juicers are known for their slow speeds compared to the centrifugal ones. However, when it comes to juicing, speed is one of the least desirable things. A slower speed makes the juice tastier and more nutritious.
In terms of speed, centrifugal juicers only come with two options. The first option is for soft fruits and vegetables, and the second one is for hard fruits. But given that they operate on blades as opposed to gears, chances of breaking down when subjected to carrots and beets are quite high, almost inevitable.
Dimensions of the chute
Juicers with large feed chute work best since they save you time when prepping up the vegetables and fruits. Some models come with an external chute, thus making work even easier. They give you the leeway to fit the vegetables and fruits whole without pre-chopping them into smaller pieces.
Weight and Size
Size and weight should not be ignored when shopping for a masticating juicer. Smaller sizes might work well if you’re constraint for space. Weight is an essential consideration if you intend to move the appliance around a lot of times, in which case you should settle for a less weighty one.
These are the most important features you should bear in mind when shopping for the best juicer for carrots and beets or other fruits. The best part is that such a juicer can serve multiple purposes apart from carrot and beets juicing.
As an extra, ensure that your juicer comes with a warranty and a number of the necessary additional accessories like extra jugs, strainers, residue cups, and other attachments.